Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here Come the Men in Black...Again

Apparently it's become cool in Hollywood to resurrect franchises that, for all intents and purposes, have been long dead. Rocky, Rambo, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, all have been brought back in the form of a sequel. Luckily, all of those are pretty good (sans Ghostbusters 3--only time will tell).

President of Sony, Rory Bruer, recently told an audience at ShoWest that Men in Black 3 is currently in development.

I loved the first movie, but I can't remember the second because I only saw it once when it originally came out. I suppose it must not have been very good.

Either way, I suspect that if the time and effort is put into the script and Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith both return to reprise their roles, Men in Black 3 could turn out to be a jolly good time for all. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment